How to Help?
We invite you to become part of our team of dedicated professionals to provide moral, social, and spiritual support to children and adolescents with cancer and to their families by participating in the different activities we conduct:
What is volunteering?
1. It is a selfless act.
2. A way of “giving back” to society
3. An activity connected with emotion, with the heart
4. A job that requires free will
5. It is just as serious as any other job
6. It involves feeling love for others
7. It fulfills our need to have contact with others
Our achievements have only been possible thanks to the voluntary strength of human being that with great love dedicate their most valuable resource to our cause: their time
Activities and programs in which you can participate:
- At events, campaigns procurement, sale of promotional items, administrative and recreational activities with and patients.
- Administrative FCL and COP
- The FCL and volunteers, support the different areas like Adopt a Life Expectancy, Raising Funds, Institutional Linkage, social marketing, accounting and computer systems.
- The COP and volunteers, supported by area hospital, Social Work, Psicooncología Laboratory Nursing.